My Blog List

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

FORBIDDEN LOVE

I shall wish to lay silently clasped in arms of your tender love,
When I can drink sighs of your insatiable touch,
Oh love! In this sunken feeling of impossible, I’ll be one in you.
To know the true feeling of broken gasps, in only u, only u, my forbidden love!!!

I shall whisper your name in moonlit night,
When I see your eyes gleam in the twilight hours,
Oh love! In this enchanting illusion, I’ll be one in you.
To know the true silence, in only u, only u, my forbidden love!!!

I shall I have death hit my heart,
When the light of calmness fills my veins with love,
Oh love! In this aftermath journey, I’ll be one in you.
To know the true serenity, in only u, only u, my forbidden love!!!

Oh thy omnipotent lord!! How should I not mourn?
Like a night without its moon, like a life without its soul,
For you my love, my forbidden love!!!

I shall wed the grief and pain,
When I’ll still grieve on unattainable disdain,
Oh love! In this pain stricken sweetness I’ll be one in u.
To know the true sadness, in only u, only u, my forbidden love!!!

I shall attain eternity
When I discard this mantle of physical body,
Oh love! In this people forsaken place, I’ll be one in u.
To know the true oneness, in only u, only u, my forbidden love!!!

I shall end my journey of birth and death,
When I yearn to become a saint in your unending faith,
To sing the hymns of love in my fate, that is u, only u, my love, my ever forbidden love!!!!
~~~Shilpa

No comments: