My Blog List

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

When I'm with you

When I'm with you,

eternity is a step away,

my love continues to grow,

with each passing day.


This treasure of love,

I cherish within my soul,

how much I love you...you'll never really know.


You bring a joy to my heart,

I've never felt before,

with each touch of your hand,

I love you more and more.


Whenever we say goodbye,

whenever we part,

know I hold you dearly,

deep inside my heart.
So these seven words,I pray you hold true,"Forever And Always,I Will Love You."


- Chris Engle -

Such a simple yet so profound the meaning and hidden feelings are in the poem. A poem i found of Chris which leaves behind the memories of the person one is truly in love with whom so ever reads it might resonate with the same feeling i guess.

obviously with age no bar :) !!!!

No comments: